Forging Individualized Fitness at Your Doorstep.
My mission is to motivate, assist, and ensure that my clients reach and surpass all of their fitness goals. I am committed to my clients and driven by watching them acquire new confidence in their strength and fitness abilities. I will use my comprehensive education in exercise science to educate my clients in proper form and technique. My personal goal is to do everything it takes to make sure my clients reach their fitness goals.
"I have recently completed the Smolov Jr. training program under Sean's guidance. He had incorporated some excercises into the program that I had never done before, so Sean took the time and also had the patience to break down each movement for me. The end result was a 25 lb increase in my squat in just 3 weeks. I can't wait to see what he has in store for me next! Another thing I really enjoyed about working with Sean was that he was just as excited as I was with the end results!"
- Kristine Schlegel
- National Strength and Conditioning Association- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. The CSCS is a nationally accredited certification that requires a Bachelor's Degree.
- Bachelor's of Science in Exercise Science from Bloomsburg University
- Over 250 hours of experience training individuals from special populations (Recent Musculoskeletal Injuries, Replaced Joints, Health Disorders like Fibromyalgia, Diabetes, and Cardiac Arrhythmias)
- Educated in anatomy, exercise physiology, resistance training techniques, nutrition, sports nutrition, and exercise prescription (and with special populations).
- Trained under Harrison Wolfe, USA Weightlifting Level II Certified Coach
- CPR/ First Aid/ AED Certified